Fascinating Painting Color Over Kids RoomsFrozen Designs :
So you want to change the look of your child’s room but aren’t really sure how to do it. You’ve never really been a painter, but hiring someone else to do is going to cost way too much. There are some fun and easy painting color kids room ideas for kids rooms that anyone can do and will easily change the look and feel of the bedroom all together.
1. Using words to decorate the walls. You probably never thought that decorating the walls with words could choose the way it looks. You can conserve the background color of your walls absolutely the same not even lifting a paint brush. There are several different ways to go about painting words.
2. Murals. There are many of disparate murals you can paint onto the walls of a kid’s room, however finding someone to draw it for you might be hard to find. Since it’s not a “professional” room or model home that you’re showing to a lot of people you can get away with having an amateur artist come and draw whatever it is you need.
3. Sketches. Sketching is a great way to use the paint kids bedroom, especially if you’re talented with the pencil. Alternatively of fretting over how you’re going to draw what your child wants look direct some magazines and books to find the picture, make transparency of it and then project it onto the wall and trace it. It’s really that simple. Once you’ve got the outlines of the character or object you can start painting. So sketches can be a fun and easy way to add some personality to the bedroom whether you can draw or not.
4. Themes. Of course when you’re painting your child’s room you can always go with a theme which sometimes makes it easier to figure out exactly what you’re looking for. If you pick a theme before start any of the other stuff you can really get a clear picture of how you want to paint the room and what colors you will want to use. There are thousands of ideas out there when it comes to using themes to paint a kids room. From ocean sea floors, to princess and spaceships the sky is truly the limit.
5. Magnetic and chalked paint. There are thousands of different ways to paint a child’s bedroom also two of the coolest things you can do with wall paint is painting a wall with magnetic or chalked paint. You can also buy paint that will allow your youngster to write directly on their wall like a chalkboard and erase it just the same. Of course you have to be careful that they only draw on the wall that has the chalk paint on it, but other than that it can be a lot of fun.