Birthday Party Decorations for AdultsFrozen Designs :
It’s that time of year again. It seems to rear it’s head at the same time every year and the older we get, the harder it can be to want to celebrate it. That’s right, it’s birthday time and whether you are planning the big day for yourself or for your loved one, we’ve got some unique birthday invites and birthday party ideas for adults to help this birthday celebration be an event to remember and something to smile about.
- Start the birthday party planning 4 to 6 weeks in advance. This will give you enough time to get all the details under control.
- Pick a theme. It doesn’t have to be an over-the-top theme. Simply choosing something like “retro chic” or “red and romantic” will help you formulate the color scheme, decorations and food to be served.
- Create a budget. Money can be pretty tight these days but it doesn’t mean you can’t throw a fantastic adult birthday party on a specific budget.
- Decide on a time for the party. Will it be a sit down dinner of light appetizers and desserts? Appetizers will undoubtedly be a less expensive way to go if you are having a larger party. If your hosting a more intimate party, you may want to do a sit down dinner with simple but elegant dishes.
- Create invitations. Plan to send our your invitations 2-3 weeks before your event. Check out our unique birthday invites
- Let your guests know the dress code. If you want them to wear cocktail attire, let them know. You don’t want anyone to feel over or under dressed at the party. Also be sure to let them know it’s adults only. This way no one shows up with their little ones while as you greet them with a martini at the door.
- Plan a menu. This is where the budget part really comes in handy. Try and make dishes that serve the number of people you invited. Don’t try to make a small dish feed a large number of people. Fresh veggies and fruit can always be altered in inexpensive ways (chocolate dipped strawberries etc. )
Birthday Party Supplies:
Once you’ve picked your theme, think about how much you’ll need to decorate the house. Lighting elements can be an inexpensive way to create the perfect atmosphere. Tea lights and votives thoughtfully placed can create a warm and sophisticated look. Paper lanterns hung across windows give a fun and retro feel to a room.
Our favorite site that pieces together all the necessary items to give your party a spectacular and put-together. They have a variety of theme packages that can make any birthday party look a professional styled.